This section of the website contains resources that the FDF has developed, or located, on behalf of patients.
We develop resources based on what we hear from patients and families. If you have an idea for a new resource that you think we should develop, please contact us.
- The Wellbeing Page contains articles, podcasts and videos of FD, MAS, and cherubism patients talking about the full, rich lives they are leading, and how their disease fits in.
- The Patient and Family Conference page reviews the goals of our in-person conferences, and gives all known details about upcoming conferences.
- Our Physician Database is a searchable database of clinicians with experience treating FD, MAS and cherubism. Each clinician is individually reviewed by the Medical Advisory Council.
- Online Communities lists known, active online communities.
- Participate in research provides tools to find research projects you are eligible for, as well as a list of projects we know are recruiting.
- Related Organizations lists other organizations that you may be interested in, and the types of programs and services they provide.